[MPlayer-users] OpenGL vo fullscreen aspect

Beneath ishikodzume at beneath.plus.com
Fri Jul 25 23:16:11 CEST 2003

Umm, yet another update. I got OpenGL working properly with DVDs (and
other videos with aspect info encoded in them), i don't know why it
didn't work before. Only thing that changed since is a recompile
(because i was messing about in vo_gl.c, but current version is
original...), and maybe a slight difference in how i was calculating the
figures. Can't remember.
Two problems still remain:

- Subtitles don't seem to be working with -vo gl
- I still have to calculate the figures manually...

Thanks for any help, and sorry for all the separate posts,
 - Daniel

-=-=-=-
PGP: http://spacecake.hypermart.net/pgp/ishikodzume.pubkey.asc