[MPlayer-users] AC3 5+1??

JJ2Dogs JFV at seznam.cz
Thu Jul 31 10:19:35 CEST 2003

Hi,
I am having a problem with ac3 5+1. I want to have a movie with 5+1
sound so for the first time I used -oac copy. But it made an ac3
stereo sound. Than I tried the -ac hwac3 -oac copy but it didn't
encoded the whole film, there was some error...?
Could any body help me??
Also the sound wasn't synchronized, because when I encode a NTSC DVD,
there is all the time "Skipping frame..." even if i used the -noskip.
Thank you for your help..
John
PS: Please send me an email
    And could u send me in e-mail the whole command line with this
options..