[MPlayer-users] re-encoding

Ross Fawcett claymen at walan.org
Thu Jul 31 14:37:30 CEST 2003

You sure its not just that your video output device is slow ? what sorta specs
is the computer your running it on, include cpu, os, kernel, videocard etc.

I say this because weve had dvd res divx's playing on a 266mhz laptop without
dropping frames in fullscreen (using xv)

worked perfect, till we were late to a lecture.....

- Ross