[MPlayer-users] cross compile Mplayer for Motorola's powerpc ,help!!

tan keen keentan_coldfire at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jun 4 15:12:15 CEST 2003

hi, Armin , thank you !!

    I do this like  ./configure --cc=/LinuxPPC/CDK/bin/powerpc-linux-ppc --target=ppc-linux  --disable-win32 --disable-dvdnav --disable-strea
ming --disable-dvdread --enable-fbdev  ....

     by the way ,when i use --cc=powerpc-linux-gcc ,  it can not find it . That is the config.mak file  CC= cc , so i have to use  --cc=/LinuxPPC/CDK/bin/powerpc-linux-ppc   .

    is this course the problem ? How i can set the compiler correcttly ? can you give me your config.mak and Makefile ?  thanks for your help !!