[MPlayer-users] .vro files

beck.lee at epamail.epa.gov beck.lee at epamail.epa.gov
Fri Jun 6 14:20:33 CEST 2003

Please forgive my intrusion on your privacy.  I found your email from a
Google search using the phrase "converting .vro."  It was on a thread
discussing the subject and was dated Jan '03.

How are you progressing on this, or have you given up?  I have a DVD-RAM
recorder that produces the .vro format and am trying to figure out how
to manipulate the vro files, as described in more detail at:

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=161783

Thanks

Lee Beck, Senior Project Engineer
MD-E305-02, Atmospheric Protection Branch
Air Pollution Prevention and Control Division
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Research Triangle Park, NC  27711
Phone (919) 541-0617
Personal Fax (919) 685-3115