[MPlayer-users] Re: v4l2 TV card problems

Petr Klíma xklima08 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Sun Jun 8 10:23:53 CEST 2003

gabucino at mplayerhq.hu wrote:
> Maybe they just want to bring attention to their flawless english knowledge ;)

They just want to solve their problem, they don't want to bring
attention to anything except their mplayer problem.

IMHO the problem is that my card is v4l2 device and mplayer is unable
to correctly work with such a device. It seems that only v4l devices
are fully supported - my old TV card with BT878 chip worked better.

I'll sink into the depths of mplayer's code and v4l2 API to find out
what's wrong.

--
Petr "Tosuja" Klima
mail: xklima08 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz