[MPlayer-users] Problem with -vo xv on SuSE 8.2 (picture falsely aligned, blue)

Joern Stuphorn joernstu at gmx.net
Mon Jun 9 15:19:53 CEST 2003

OK.
I have first updatet to version 0.90-1 and have afterwords installed the
cvs version (MPlayer-0.90cvs20030513-1.i386.rpm) but the
display problem is still the same.

Could it be that this is a problem with the xv-implementation SuSE uses?
Some time ago I have used mplayer with RedHat on my machine and it
worked just fine.
The Graphic controller is an Intel i815.