[MPlayer-users] Xinerama for GUI and patches...

Berend Dekens b.h.j.dekens at student.utwente.nl
Tue Jun 10 18:22:41 CEST 2003

It would be very very very nice to have a option panel or a menu to go fullscreen on a dualhead system (in the gui version).

I found something on a patch for the gui to have the -xineramascreen option useable:

http://zebra.fh-weingarten.de/~maxi/html/mplayer-dev-eng/2003-05/msg00367.html

my only concern is whether its gonna work on my Gentoo linux version of mplayer (rc5) and secondly how the heck I'm supposed to patch the damn
thing...

And last, how do I get gmplayer to stop starting in fullscreen, I tried some commandline flags but none of em fixed the problem :-)

(Sorry I'm a newby so please don't hit me :p )