[MPlayer-users] mplayer -{a,s}lang change while playing

Kalin KOZHUHAROV kalin at ThinRope.net
Fri Jun 13 09:46:50 CEST 2003

I was experimenting with the menu and while it took me some time to work the things out, it is a very nice feature!

So I was wondering is there any way to change which audio and subtitles stream is displayed while playing (say) a DVD??

There is no such command in `mplayer -input cmdlist` ...

Any idea how to implement it?

The thing I personally am missing for DVD playback is a menu to show available audio and subtitle streams and choose dinamically from there (also their lang from the .ifo file if any)

Kalin.

--
||//,_/>     WWW: http://ThinRope.net/
|||\ <"