[MPlayer-users] CVS version fails with cross-compile

Balatoni Denes pnis at coder.hu
Mon Jun 16 22:01:11 CEST 2003

Hi!

The highly complex patch we use for crosscompiling for arm-linux (sharp
zaurus, hp ipaq) can be found here
http://openzaurus.bkbits.net:8080/buildroot/anno/packages/mplayer/mplayer-makefile.patch@1.4?nav=index.html|src/.|src/packages|src/packages/mplayer|hist/packages/mplayer/mplayer-makefile.patch|diffs/packages/mplayer/mplayer-makefile.patch@1.4

(url is a bit long)

there are some other patches in that dir, and also in packages/libavcodec -
some might be usefull, eg. a working arm optimized idct for ffmpeg, plus the
patch to enable building the optimziation when building mplayer.

bye
Denes