[MPlayer-users] MPEG: No audio stream found

Matthias Apitz guru at Sisis.de
Tue Jun 17 15:47:57 CEST 2003

El día martes, junio 17, 2003 a las 01:46:11 +0200, Ruben Garcia escribió:

> You didn't RTFM hard enough. You should download cvs, compile it, and
> check the problem is still there.
> Then, you can send a bug report. (With a copy of the 1st few megabytes
> of the dvd)

Ok. I compiled it from cvs and filed the bug report together with
the 1st MByte of the DVD to the ftp-server as

 ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/DVDnosound.txt
 ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/DVDnosound

thanks in advance

	matthias

--
http://www.sisis.de/~guru/
Si tuviera un martillo, golpearía en la mañana, golpearía en la noche