[MPlayer-users] Re: [MEncoder] Synchonization lost when using Vorbis in a OGM

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Jun 19 09:24:52 CEST 2003

Hi.

Hmm it may be true that the Ogm demuxer does not handle those dropped
frames properly. Unfortunately I've lost all my video sample files along
with one of my harddrives on tuesday so I don't have any file to test
with... If you could provide a small sample file (like 60 seconds long
which does show the desync properly) then I'd be very happy :) Please
upload it via FTP to mosu.no-ip.com, username upload, password only.

To mkvmerge: at the moment it does not handle dropped frames at
all. Another reason why I'd love to have this sample file :)

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)