[MPlayer-users] Re: Playing xcd image files

Martin Collins martin at mkcollins.org
Thu Jun 19 16:33:44 CEST 2003

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:25:37 -0500
Jonathan Rogers <jonner at teegra.net> wrote:

> Specifically, the DATAFILE lines seem to have an incorrect format,
> compared to the cdrdao manpage. What are the numbers starting with "#"?
> Are they offsets? The manpage doesn't have anything like that. I'll
> attach the TOC file mode2cdmaker generated.

The only toc file I have handy looks similar, I haven't tried burning it
though.
They are offsets, they are the same numbers in the cuefile. If the manpage
is correct perhaps mode2cdmaker is creating tocs wrongly. cdrdao will
accept cuefiles, have you tried that? Or try removing the #numbers from
the toc.
Your movie is very long, are you sure it will fit? What is the output of
cdrdao -v 2 ?

Martin