[MPlayer-users] [MEncoder] Synchonization lost when using Vorbis in a OGM

Rodolfo J. Quesada rquesada at ic-itcr.ac.cr
Fri Jun 20 17:13:37 CEST 2003

Hi again,

The problem is exactly like Jonhathan's problem... I have no longer the
original sources nor the OGM that was failing... So, I cannot upload any
segment, and if I could, it would be very pricey, as here in Costa Rica
we are still stick to plain phone internet access...

The old AVI/LAVC/MP3 way was my final solution... It worked fine...

Thanks for all the info!!! I don't know why, but until now I got
hundreds of messages to my inbox... I was thinking that this mailing has
a low traffic... But, I seems that it was a problem with the college
server... I guess...

Well... MPlayer rocks!!!

Thanks!

--