[MPlayer-users] Adding OSD subs to mpegpes DVB-s, wrote some code.

panteltje at yahoo.com panteltje at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 00:53:58 CEST 2003

Hi,
at http:/www.home.zonnet.nl/panteltje/dvd/osdplay-0.1.tgz
I wrote a small utility that can read .sub format files (points
to .bmp pics), and keeps in sync.

I did not really try to integrate with mplayer, as I read the API is
changing.
Also this only is tested with convergence driver 0.9.3
But perhaps it can be used.
Have a look.
More subtitle stuff and DVD stuff  also on;
http://www.home.zonnet.nl/panteltje/subtitles/
http://www.home.zonnet.nl/panteltje/dvd/

And perhaps the .ppml (or a subset there of) subtitle format could
be supported.
I can help with that (as I designed that format).
Sorry I am just posting to this list, any reply pls via email.
JP