[MPlayer-users] Bad GUI appearence

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Mon Jun 30 20:58:47 CEST 2003

> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:08:30 +0100
> "Luis.F.Correia" <Luis.F.Correia at seg-social.pt> wrote:
>
> > [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
DOCS/bugreports.html]
> > Haqe you installed one skin to the correct place?
>

> Yes, I have several skins installed. In fact, when I select one of them
with the skin selector, it gets drawn but it's ALL BLACK, no colors, no
shapes, only the external shape of the skin.

What format has you desktop? Run mplayer with -vo x11 and watch for a line
like this
VO: [X11] 640x272 => 640x272 BGR 15-bit
I can reproduce it with BGR 15-bit
on a riva128ZX

You can also try to change your screen depth to 24 or 32bit

Sascha