[MPlayer-users] dvdnav

Guillermo Ballester Valor gbv at oxixares.com
Sun Mar 2 19:33:17 CET 2003

Hi,

IMHO, a good DVD navigator is the only lack of MPlayer. Once I said that, I
use Mplayer for DVD movies (with a tree struct not too complicate) for most
of educational DVDs,  Mplayer is unusable: too much titles ....

I really wish a DVD navigator tool for MPlayer.

Guillermo.

--
Guillermo Ballester Valor
gbv at oxixares.com