[MPlayer-users] Error : "mencoder: relocation error: mencoder: undefined symbol: __cmpdi2"

Sun Mar 2 22:31:33 CET 2003

On Sun, 2 Mar 2003, harobed wrote:

h>I would like convert divx v3.11 avi to xvid.

Btw, why would you like that? You'll gain nothing, but lose quality. Or
you'll lose size and some quality. Or you'll gain some size and suffer
from great quality loss. The only reason I can imagine is changing
something in the video (inverse telecine, crop out something, etc). But
you'll lose quality anyway.

And it's good idea to use some postprocessing options (like
-vop denoise3d,pp=de/-al)

--

Vladimir