[MPlayer-users] Mencoder segfaults when using ffmpeg

Steven Ellis pinguellis at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 03:51:55 CET 2003

I can't work from Binary as I need some custom v4l2
patches for my capture card to work. And yes I have
tried building with vanilla RC4 and ffmpeg still
crashes without my patches.

I suppose I will have to bite the bullet and upgrade
gcc somepoint soon

Steve

=====
--
If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

pinguellis at yahoo.co.uk