[MPlayer-users] MPlayer won't compile on LindowsOS for lack of GTK

Michael Katsevman mikekatsevman at attbi.com
Fri Mar 7 01:08:03 CET 2003

Hello!
Yes, I AM using LindowsOS and for that I appologize. Now, I have
downloaded practically every coded I'll ever need, set everything and
got ready to compile! And...
./configure complains about not having GTK installed. I'm using KDE, but
afaik I installed GTK. I've downloaded the  gtk engine from the debian
site, etc. Did a google search of gtk and kde, found some more libs to
install, got them, installed them. Nevertheless, MPlayer still refuses
to install w/ GUI!

--Mike.