[MPlayer-users] Possible bad presumption of fps with old dvd.

Joonas Koivunen rzei at mbnet.fi
Mon Mar 10 20:49:04 CET 2003

sounds like your dvd is NTSC, of which i don't know anything about else than
there has been a lot discussion on it's recompression related things, most
importantly recent annoucement of new or newer version of deinterlacer video
out plugin.

so what you've got to do is subscribe to the list to get any further
conversations on dvd deinterlacing and read all those [recent] threads about
encoding ntsc dvds..

i don't take responsibility for anything i think i know about ntsc, as i think
it's frigging horrible old system not for todays video.. pal seems to be
easier..

-rzei