[MPlayer-users] Fullscreen on Xinerama?

|TEcHNO| techno at punkt.pl
Wed Mar 12 17:40:42 CET 2003

Hi,

> have you tried -xineramascreen 1
Looks like I've been looking in all T(wrong)FM. Anyway it solves one of
the problems. Still, it's somewhat annoying in gmplayer that when I use
xinerama and do fullscreen it blacks out the other part, which I'd like
to utilise for some other stuff. Funny is that when using mplayer (non
gui), it only occupies one part (was able to watch to movies at a time,
unfortunatly only one sound output now but it's cool anyway :).

--
pozdrawiam     |"Who says the Anti-Christ has to be a man?!"
techno at punkt.pl|Art Bell - Radio Talk Show Host