[MPlayer-users] stopping video playback after -ni autoswitch

Jonas Jermann jjermann at gmx.net
Wed Mar 12 15:28:10 CET 2003

Hi

I trid to watch an AVI file. It was fluent at the beginning then
the video stopped (decreasing fps) just after the "Badly
interleaved AVI file detected - switching to -ni mode" message.
I tried -mc/bps/autosync/ni/framedrop/fps/forceidx/-vc divx4 -ac
ffmp3... But it was always the same.
I always got the message that my system was too slow too (it isn't).
Btw: even mencoder was strange after the -ni message....
It worked fine with xine (just to verify if it was only the file)...

It starts in the middle of the movie, I couldn't dd out a small
piece. Shall I upload all till it appears, has anyone any ideas?

ohh, and I just realized that it works after mencoding it with
-ovc copy -oac copy... *g* Never mind, I decided to send the mail
all the same...

Best Regards
    Jonas