[MPlayer-users] cropping problem

Giuseppe Pesce giuseppe.pesce at na.infn.it
Thu Mar 13 12:42:16 CET 2003

Hi, I need to crop an avi movie, I tried:

mencoder -vop crop=50:50 -ovc copy -oac copy -o file.avi  movie.avi

but it didn't work. I don't want to change the properties of the original movie
except the cropping.
Have you any suggestions?
thanks
peppe

Dr. Giuseppe Pesce                       * phone   +39 081 676273
Dipartimento Scienze Fisiche             * fax     +39 081 676346
Universita' di Napoli ''Federico II''    *
Complesso universitario Monte S.Angelo   * e-mail: Giuseppe.Pesce at na.infn.it
Via Cintia  80126 NAPOLI, ITALY          *