[MPlayer-users] error in make

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Thu Mar 13 13:40:01 CET 2003

Ibrahim El-Shafei wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> I've tried to install mplyer using the following configure options:
> ./configure --enable-gui --enable-largefiles --enable-joystick --disable-tv --enable-menu --enable-xmms --enable-debug=3

At the moment, we don't have enough information to help you. Please read
DOCS/bugreports.html. Also, version 0.90rc4 is rather old so try the
latest CVS or CVS snapshot before you send in your bugreport.

For CVS:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design5/dload.html
The link for the snapshots is near the top, and insructions for CVS
are at the bottom of the page.

Also bear in mind that if you use CVS you need to get libavcodec
separately:
http://mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/codecs.html#libavcodec

-Corey