[MPlayer-users] Problems running last CVS Version of MPlayer(broken, this should use the swscaler fault message)

Elnar Hajiev elik at asia.com
Fri Mar 14 08:27:32 CET 2003

Sorry for sending you many messages. It was an accident, so to say,
:) I did not want to flood and ofcourse I do not want to wake up
any sleeping lions or other kinds of wild cats :)

What did you meen by module 0_90 and how can I download and
implement it with the neweset CVS version? I need the newest
version, because of support of RTSP/MPEG4audio-video.

I have already tried for example to replace postproc directory with
the one from rc40 version, but it does not work, because of many
unknown pointers by the moment of linking.

Thanks,

Elnar