[MPlayer-users] can't enable gui

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Sat Mar 15 18:44:32 CET 2003

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 03:42:19PM +0100, Akos Maroy wrote:
> Gabucino wrote:
> >And RTFM..
>
> RTFM yourself. I read the README file, I read the config options, I read

I can mention you to erase Linux NOW and install Windows instead ...
And also learn speak more polite. As you probably know mplayer is a FREE
software written in our spare time so you can be happy even because of
the existence of such a player ...

> the man page (searching for the string GUI doesn't help you there), I

Oh yes?

So:

       gmplayer [options] [-skin skin]

What does this line say in man page?