[MPlayer-users] can't enable gui

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Sat Mar 15 20:18:43 CET 2003

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 07:30:49PM +0100, Akos Maroy wrote:
> Gábor Lénárt wrote:
> >I can mention you to erase Linux NOW and install Windows instead ...
>
> oh, I didn't know poorly documented software is the hallmark of Linux.

No, only I think, Linux _should_ be the world of "use the source, Luke".
At the last resort, you can even read the source as the final level
documentation :) I dislike windows-like distros ...

> as for the record on who is polite, I did thank your first response
> (pointing out the invocation with gmplayer). than, in a second e-mail,
> you were the arrogant one with your RTFM line. was that any good?

RTFM is a general word points to the fact that you should read the
documentation (as I pointed out 'gmplayer' is IN the man page). It's
nothing wrong or unpolite about it. But your responded was something like 'RTFM
yourself, and write better dox', as you were a customer of us or even like
you were a boss of us or something similar ...

- Gábor (larta'H)