[MPlayer-users] gmplayer and OSD weirdness

DOm angelus.dei at tiscalinet.it
Wed Mar 19 00:28:05 CET 2003

HI list,

i have a strange behaviour with gmplayer and the OSD.

With some movies the OSD seems to get "merged" with the picture and this
give a very awful effect.

I have at least a XVID movie and a libavcodec movie (an old version of
libavcodec, i think) that show this behaviour.
With the same movies the OSD looks nice if i use mplayer instead of
gmplayer.

With a movie made with a recent version of libavcodec, gmplayer does not
have this OSD problem.

Am I the only one to have this strange ?

I can made snapshots that explain the problem much better than my poor
english :)
Where can i put the pictures ?

Thanks,
   ANgelus.

Please Cc: me i'm not subscribed to this list.