[MPlayer-users] new version of detc filter! (inverse telecine)

Sat Mar 22 17:29:24 CET 2003

On Sun, 16 Mar 2003, D Richard Felker III wrote:

DRFI>> DRFI>Yes, except it uses tons of CPU time and every 4th frame will be
DRFI>> Huh? It takes less then 1 percent of cpu time... Denoise3d is the most
DRFI>> cpu-eating filter, in my opinion - > 10% for 480x480 video.
DRFI>
DRFI>Ah, you must have a 3 GHz Athlon or something.

2ghz... But detc uses much less cpu time then 'pp', this can't be called
'tons' anyway ;)

DRFI>I'm not sure what's causing it. Maybe upload a segment of the file and
DRFI>I can test as soon as I get a chance. I'm rather bust these days
DRFI>though so it might be a week or two before I get around to working
DRFI>more on it.

No problem, thanks for interest. File is called Nausicaa.mpg - first 15M
of svcd. I had to upload it from windows computer, so this it has RIFF
headers - mplayer plays it, anyway.

--

Vladimir