[MPlayer-users] missing file (pci_names.[c,h] in MPlayer-0.90rc5 source code?

Horst Severini hs at nhn.ou.edu
Sun Mar 23 03:44:35 CET 2003

Hi,

I just tried compiling mplayer from the latest downloaded source tar,
MPlayer-0.90rc5, and it complained that

libdha/pci_names.c

is missing. And sure enough, it's not in that directory, even though
the Makefile in that directory clearly wants it there.

What's the best way to get around this, is this a known issue?
Could someone please email me those files, if they were just omitted
by accident?

Please email me back to this email address, since I'm not subscribed
to the player-users list, as I just started with this today.

Thanks a lot,

	Horst