[MPlayer-users] A call for translation updates

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun Mar 23 15:53:16 CET 2003

Hello everybody!

We are trying to finish the 0.90 release (yes, this time for sure,
really no kidding, for sure) and have to decide about the fate of some
of the documentation translations that we have.

Some of the help files (MPlayer runtime output) could use some love.
The following are very outdated and will be removed from the release
unless somebody sends in an update:

help_mp-gb.h
help_mp-dk.h
help_mp-no.h
help_mp-ro.h
help_mp-tr.h
help_mp-uk.h

These are somewhat outdated, but we will keep them anyway.  Updates
would be very nice, though.

help_mp-ru.h
help_mp-de.h
help_mp-hu.h
help_mp-bg.h

So if you care about your language, please consider taking the time to
update these files, it shouldn't take you too long.

Most parts of the Polish translation of the documentation are also
vastly outdated, it will most probably be removed from the release, so
if you care about it, please consider sending us an update.  Even a
small part will be helpful, since we will keep it and include it in a
later release if nothing else.
Thanks a million

Diego