[MPlayer-users] dvd on Matrox framebuffer device

T. Kozinski talpkoz at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 16:46:03 CET 2003

Hi all,

I have a problem with mplayer playing movie that have resolution larger
than my fb device. Under X everything works fine, but yesterday I tried
to test TVout on my g400. I can see video output if movie resolution is
equal or smaller than PAL screen connected to second head, otherwise
only sound works. I tried -screenw 640 -screenh 512 without any
success.

To summarize: xmga works fine, mga works for smaller movies on first
and second head, only problem i have is related to larger resolution
movies. It looks like I am missing something simple and obvious... :)

Please cc me, i am not subscribed to this list.

Thanks,

=====
T. Kozinski <talpkoz at yahoo.com>