[MPlayer-users] SVCD mpg file & mplayer

Gerhard den Hollander gerhard at jasongeo.com
Tue Mar 25 08:30:42 CET 2003

* Chris Leung <chris at q-station.net> (Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 11:53:48AM +0800)
> Dear all,

> I've tried to convert a AC3 DVD clip to SVCD mpg file.  I can convert the
> video successfully.  Then, I would like to transocde the ac3 audio to the
> multichannel mpeg2 (5+1) format.  It seem that I was extracted the audio
> part correctly and convert them in mpeg2 (5+1) correctly too.  However, I
> found that mplayer will play the mpg aduio in 2 channel only.

Out of curiosity, how are you converting the streams ?
What commands do you use for the video stream ?
What for the audio stream ?
Currently listening to: Pearl Jam -

	Gerhard,  <faliquid at xs4all.nl>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O	Razors pain you; Rivers are damp;
 =`\<, 	Acids stain you And drugs give you cramp.