[MPlayer-users] Bluetooth controller for MPlayer

Emmanuel Crouvisier twingles at twingles.com
Tue Mar 25 21:02:34 CET 2003

I have recently happend upon the patch to enable BTE (Bluetooth controller
for MPlayer, via the SonyEricsson T68 phone) at:

http://www.lyola.com/bte/

After updating the patch a bit in order to get everything to modify the
existing MPlayer code correctly, I am now able to get the menu to appear
on my T68 (through the BlueZ stack, via /dev/rfcomm0), however, I am
unable to select the menu, and able to control MPlayer remotely.

Has anyone gotten this patch to work with any recent version of MPlayer ?

- Emmanuel