[MPlayer-users] FW: mplayer+cygwin

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Tue Mar 25 22:29:16 CET 2003

One of the reasons he isn't able to compile on his own, IMHO, is that the dshow/dmo patch has still not been applied to main and/or v90 branches.  If they are waiting on testing, then I say it's time to apply!  I too have the problem with vox, and I will be searching the archives since I now recall seeing something about it posted previously with a fix... Although I may be thinking of the wrong dll...

/S. Smith