[MPlayer-users] [BUG] gmplayer: unable to raise file selection box

rgselk at IRC rgselknospam at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 14:55:30 CEST 2003

I was talking on IRC to someone who said the file selection box did not
pop up. After some testing I found out it did pop up, but it it was
hidden behind all other windows...
As far as I can tell no popup will be able to raise over other windows.
Even a 'Fatal error!' window appeared behind my xterm :-(

I am using fvwm2.

MPlayer CVS checked out this morning (2003-03-31) with some compile
bugfixes.