[MPlayer-users] mplayer zoran zr36067 s-video out

Massimo Crisantemo m_crisan at tin.it
Mon Mar 31 21:04:41 CEST 2003

Il lun, 2003-03-31 alle 08:23, rsnel at cube.dyndns.org ha scritto:

> > the -vo zr option and the -zrhelp does not help much.
> >
> > is it a way to get mplayer send the output to that channel?
> Well, if I remember correctly, the DC10+ sends its output to
> the composite connector and the s-video connector by default.
> Did you check if there is a signal in the s-video connector?
> (If it doesn't work, I need to check it. Let me know. Also,
> I assume that the composite output does work for you.)

Actually, the composite output were working correctly few days ago
before compiling the kernel with openmosix... now it doesn't anymore...

I removed the rpm openmosix kernel patch and it started to work
correctly, thank a lot i will wrote to the openmosix project ML, but in
s-video it is still BW... doesn't matter, sorry for the disturb...

in any case you were right, the card send the output to both the video
out.

Thanks again
.
--