[MPlayer-users] Exits with broken pipe

Olivier Blin oliv.blin at laposte.net
Mon Mar 31 23:23:04 CEST 2003

Hi

When I close MPlayer by clicking on the close button of the MPlayer window titlebar, MPlayer exits with a broken pipe signal. This happens when I run MPlayer without gui.
I've tried to tweak a bit the code to handle the delete event from X, but it didn't work.
Perhaps it wouldn't be hard to pick pieces of code from the gui version to handle this delete event.
I know, I can quit using ESC or Q keys ;)
If this bug isn't corrected, we have to find a way to tell users not to use the window titlebar ...

Thanks for your help.
Olivier