[MPlayer-users] mplayer win32 bins?

Winner of tha face compo gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Thu May 1 20:54:12 CEST 2003

Sascha Sommer wrote:
> There are both versions, because mingw mplayer is still missing some
> features like
> streaming and cache.
If someone is willing to contribute some hints on using/installing mingw/cygwin
MPlayer and their differences, I'll make it available as official download,
on the homepage. Someone told me MPlayer complained of 'invalid QuickTime DLL',
and playing RealVideo had buggy image.

So if we can "guarantee" at least 90% functionality and identify known bugs,
IMHO these ports should be made public.
Can't wait to see M$/Apple/Sorenson/... reactions :)

--
Gabucino
MPlayer Core Team