[MPlayer-users] dvd:// and -dvd controversy

Fabio Papa f.papa at mcmspa.it
Mon May 5 10:53:46 CEST 2003

Hi list,
	I hate to get on again on this consumed subject, but I have to
because it make me feel I've got something that's not 0.90 final here.
First of all, I still see 0.90-rc5 at the top of the mplayer/mencoder output
and this already puzzles me a little, as I verified and the binary I'm
using is the one I just compiled from 0.90 sources.
The second thing is that, just like someone else, my mencoder
doesn't recognize dvd:// protocol, and it does accept the -dvd option.
So my question is: isn't there a little possibility that some of the
mirrors still has 0.90-rc5 disguised as 0.90?
Thanks, and excuse me if this is becoming boring...

PS: sorry for the re-send, but I'm not too sure about the first
one...

--
Fabio Papa
MCE S.r.l.