[MPlayer-users] rtsp:// and realvideo

Sven Over svenover at svenover.de
Mon May 5 11:03:23 CEST 2003

Am Montag, 5. Mai 2003 09:06 schrieb Marcin Bukat:

> Which version of MPlayer can do this?

I downloaded the CVS snapshot the day before yesterday, got also a current CVS
of libavcodec and downloaded live.com-Libraries.

Watching Realvideo rtsp-Stream works in most cases. But there are some streams
that do not work, then I only get millions of lines "rtsp read error".

After compilation, the lib/live-directories is not needed anymore, as I see
it. Live.com stuff seems to be statically linked into mplayer.

Good luck!

--
Sven Over
Ludwig-Kenter-Str. 1