[MPlayer-users] Support of ogmtools inside mencoder?[was: Ther is a way to encode directly in ogm format]

Pere Castañer XaRz69 at terra.es
Tue May 6 18:52:23 CEST 2003

On Tue, 6 May 2003 18:16:22 +0200
Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org> wrote:

As you say in another mail:
------
"Well... AFAIK the only Linux user/MPlayer developper who really knows
how to mux a ogg/ogm is me, and I don't have the time nor the motivation
to do that. Ogm is a mediocre file format, and I would never be able to
sanely include all of ogmmerge's options into mencoder."
------

You say that ogm is a mediocre fileformat, in wich mean? (technical?)

thanks anyway for the help and tips.
--
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories
that become legends. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long
forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age,
called Third Age by some, an Age yet to come,an Age long past,
wind rose in the Rhannon Hills. the wind was not the beginning.
There are neither beginnings nor endings to turning of the Wheel
of Time...But it was a beginning."
					  	   Robert Jordan
					  Wheel of Time(book 10)
					  Crossroads of twilight