[MPlayer-users] OGM, or else?

Jonathan Rogers jonner at teegra.net
Thu May 8 04:58:34 CEST 2003

Fabio Papa wrote:
> Hi list,
> 	just to be sure, is there any other video container format capable of
> integrating ogg audio? Just to be sure I've to continue using .ogm....
> Thanks!

Quicktime is capable of carrying almost anything, including Vorbis
audio. Look at the <URL:http://heroinewarrior.com/xmovie.php3> for more
information. That page has several movies for showing what Xmovie can
do. I haven't succeeded in getting MPlayer to play one yet, though. I
also haven't found the right combination of tools to put together a
whole movie MPEG-4 video and Vorbis.

Jonathan Rogers