[MPlayer-users] Confusion in man and encoding.html about -aspect in lavc opts

cube cube at cubidou.net
Thu May 8 13:16:39 CEST 2003

Le Thu, 8 May 2003 13:03:42 +0200
Pere Castañer a ecrit :
> Perhaps is obvious for all, but for a newbie like me, confused a lot
> when trying to assimilate all contents of the mencoder theory....

I believe this is an issue when locale settings get in the way. My bet is
that if you export LC_ALL=C, mplayer will be ok with the dot and will fail
with the comma.

Quentin Garnier - cube at cubidou.net
"Feels like I'm fiddling while Rome is burning down.
Should I lay my fiddle down and take a rifle from the ground ?"
Leigh Nash/Sixpence None The Richer, Paralyzed, Divine Discontents, 2002.