[MPlayer-users] win-gui & crossmingw32

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri May 9 19:01:20 CEST 2003

> I'd like to build win-gui from Arpis sources.

WTF? i don't have win-gui sources :)

> Unfortunatelly I know nothin about compiling win32 apps.
> Readme.txt is in german - I understood only - Visual C++.
> I expected to find some --target, --build or --host like options but
> there is no one configuration (known to me) file.
> Is there any more detailed documentation or minimal information how to
> do this?

dunno
maybe you mean that win-gui code on the ftp, written by Sascha?
it's m$ vc++ only, you cannot compile it with gcc/mingw orother conpiler.

this is why he is working on a different gui implementation now,
which can be compiled with lcc(?) (some free c++ compiler for win32)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team