[MPlayer-users] win-gui & crossmingw32

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat May 10 00:57:24 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > dunno
> > maybe you mean that win-gui code on the ftp, written by Sascha?
> > it's m$ vc++ only, you cannot compile it with gcc/mingw orother conpiler.
> Yes I have mean just that. Somebody wrote that mplayerwin is yours, that

who?

> way I thought wingui too.

none of them is mine
actually not even mplayer is mine :)
i wa ste one who started coding it 2.5 years ago, and for almost a half year
i was almost alone writting it, but since that it's a teamwork of 30+ core
developers and 100+ contributors...

and i've already stopped any work on mplayer, as announced with the 0.90
release. i'm working on mplayer-G2 (the next generation) nowdays.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team