[MPlayer-users] Conditional Config file

Chris Phillips acid_kewpie at thirtythreeandathird.net
Sat May 10 18:39:49 CEST 2003

Howdy Howdy Howdy...

I was wondering if there was any possibility of increasing the features of
the conf file to allow conditional flags, i.e. if one option is set, set
another... for example, I can't for the life of me get fbdev to show a
video full screen, so i scale the video IF i'm using fbdev, so i'd want to
be able to set something like

if vo=fbdev
  vop=scale=1024:-2
endif

so mplayer -vo fbdev will automatically scale it.

i'm sure i'm going wrong with fbdev somewhere but that's another issue...
;-) I know i could just use an alias like mpfbdev but that's icky...

thanks

chris