[MPlayer-users] Video capture thread: frame delta ~ 12.5fps

Fabio Papa f.papa at mcmspa.it
Wed May 14 08:27:27 CEST 2003

Hi list,
	I know the subject has already been discussed in the past, but I only wanted
to know if this is returned by mencoder or if it's a message by the bttv
driver. Also, I would been interested in knowing the details a little, like
what could be causing it. It happened me last night, but this morning the
problem went away, using the same vcr tape on the same video part. I thought
of an heat issue, could it be true?

Thanks!

--
Fabio Papa