[MPlayer-users] Problem with specific .asx file

Vasilios Anagnostopoulos vanag at telecom.ntua.gr
Thu May 15 15:31:19 CEST 2003

I am from Greece . I downloaded mplayer from the main site and installed it with win32 codecs .The problem is that when I try to play http://www.kiss.gr/kiss.asx I run into a problem . Although mplayer has no problem in understanding the stream , the playback buffer overfulls and I only hear some pieces of sound . However when I try another site mms://live.rockfm.gr/rockfm  , no problem  exists although both use WMP format . The former .asx file plays OK with WMP . Anyway , I think mplayer is much better and I am not an experienced user  . I think this is the only bug .